Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Which face expresion reflects how I feel about my life as a whole ?. Very simple answer , face number 1. I've chosen the first face because it is the one that can illustrated all the happiness and wonderful events that I've received during my whole life. I feel so thankfull to the life , to my planet, to my family , because I've lived so many wonderful times and I still do. It is true that you cannot be happy all the time of your life , but you can try and if you fail the worst thing that can happen is that you get upset. So let's try a little bit to be happier everyday . Its not impossible when you have you 4 extremeties and your brain working together.

4 comments:

Kathy Katherine said...

You are so confident, my brother.
Thanks to your appearance and Daniella, I am better, hihi.

Peng Ray said...

lol
u are really a lucky guy , u seems very happy everyday is that because ur beautful girl firend?
lol T_T

Nicole said...

I don't understand....Me and Fox left comments before and Pedro printed out!!! But, now there is nothing....HOW COME!!!!!

sandra said...

Your blog is not completed, and I’m sorry because you are a very interesting person and you have much to say. (Also, I’m sorry that I haven’t read your paper yet.) I truly hope that the next period will be better for you. You’ve had enough this session!